Friday, May 31, 2013

Banded Boy Bubble




Creations by Michie' The Banded Boy Bubble. 




I had quite a hard time with the directions, and made the outfit at least 2 sizes too big. 





The outfit is sweet, and looks quite vintage. I did not gather the bubble pants, but instead chose to put an inverted pleat in the front and back on the sides.



I got very confused on the back of the pattern, and made a mistake that is quite visible I thought. I did not tack down the waistband, instead they do not meet in the back by at least an inch. 





The collar is darling, and frames his cheerful little face perfectly. I will make this again, and I will get it right. Its what I get for not making up a muslin for the first time. 

Top: 100% Cotton Voile
Bottom: 100% Cotton broadcloth
Button snaps


No comments:

Post a Comment